Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do I have a ridge on my fingernail?

I am 52 years old. In the past year, on my 4th finger, I have developed a ridge on my nail that goes from my cuticle to the end of my fingernail. It won't go away. As my nail grows, so does the ridge. It's a long, pencil-thin ridge. Somebody said it was caused by my diet or that it happens to everybody. It annoys me. What is the cause of this? I know...it's not life threatening...it just annoys me.Why do I have a ridge on my fingernail?
its probably caused by scar tissue on the nail bed.You are stuck with it. just file it down if it bothers you.Why do I have a ridge on my fingernail?
Well first things first, not to be rude or anything, this is what what I think right now. You have a ridge cause you probably don't clean your nails properly, well you are a man so i don't know. okay


sorry


for answering
yes, I have heard that it's a dietary deficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment