Sunday, August 1, 2010

What is wrong with wearing black fingernail polish ?

My friends say black fingernail polish is ugly. But I think that's it's pretty,but they say am I going gothic? But I'm not so black just a color like purple nailpolish,pink or even orange!They don't say nothing if I wore red,which I have, but red and black that's not gothic either,just colors! WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLACK ?????????What is wrong with wearing black fingernail polish ?
I love black nailpolish


I just haven't been wearing it lately


lol





There's nothing wrong with black


It just another color in the world


People make such a big deal of it


It's stupid





WEAR IT IF YOU WANT TO


You shouldn't care what anyone else thinks


They're your fingernails


Do what you want with them :]]What is wrong with wearing black fingernail polish ?
It looks like u smashed ur fingertips in a car door, but it`s ok to wear black now, it`s nearing Halloween, u`ll fit right in.
Oh my god i know!! My friends did the excact same friggin thing. And my parents! Nothing is wrong with black nail polish!! Except my friends said i was going emo when i wear it instead of gothic. The only way i can wear black nail polish if i put white or pink polka-dots on top.


P.S. its not like i like the show or anything but i saw lilly one time on hannah montannah and her nails were black! does that make her emo? i dont think so!
NOTHING





I wear it, when I dont have my acrylics on anyway.


I like it.





If you like it THEN WEAR IT.


Just cause your friend hates it doesnt mean you cant wear it/
I totally agree with you!


I personally like black nail polish.


I think it's chic.


But whenever I wear it, my mom tells me to take it off because she won't allow me to wear black nail polish.


I think that's ridiculous, because it' s still a color.
Black nail polish is a staple in any girl's beauty kit but it's old and overdone. You may want to think of navy blue. Or another really dark hue. OPI is offering some great colors this season.
absolutely nothing..anytime i wear black fingernail polish everyone says the same thing..which is rediculous..i think its awesome because its like wearing black pumps on your nails..it goes with anyting! black fingernail polish is fine..and next time your friends say your going goth just be like..all goth..you know what i mean? if not..oh well..





HOPE THIS HELPED!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wearing black nail polish and it doesn't mean you are Gothic.





It is unfortunate that simple things like the color of nail polish can class you as something you are not.





If like black nail polish -- wear it.
I do not see anything wrong with using that color and as a matter-of-fact, tastefully done it could be quite stylish and yes...even sexy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; if you like it and can coordinate with the color then why not?
Nothing's wrong. If you like it, do it. If other people don't like it it's their problem.
Old fashion ideas.





Black became popular about two years ago when Chanel came out with Black Satin nailpolish--the bottle is almost impossible to get now under $30. SO, everyone wore black during Fall-Winter 2005 season. However, these days the in nailpolish color is a vampy red--almost burgundy.





Personally I still wear black nail polish, and I'm not at all gothic---I think black looks best if you pair it with couture like items (cashmere knits, rich colors, well made and tailored dresses, etc. etc.)
dont worry. i wear black nail polish. nothing's wrong with it. it's not ';gothic'; in any way. in fact, its one of the newest trends.





stick to your style no matter what others think..


:D
Nothing is wrong with black. Lots of celebrities wear black on their nails and no one calls them 'gothic'. Though if you want to add some femininity to black put a top coat of glitter polish on. That would be pretty cute.
It makes your finger nails look really short try a midnight purple its dark but just so it makes your nails look longer.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the color black. And the only way you would be gothic is if you wear only black like black t-shirts, black pants, black make-up, black jewelry, etc. I like black too, I just cannot wear nail polish because of the sport that I do. Good Luck! :-*
I think black is an awesome nail polish colour. I also like almost-black colours with hints of burgundy, violet or navy. I find them more flattering to my skin tone than light coloured nail polish.
it looks dirty.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment