Saturday, August 21, 2010

I think I have an ingrown fingernail and its green. What should I do?

Should i go to the doctor?I think I have an ingrown fingernail and its green. What should I do?
probably,





if it is green it is infected you likely need antibiotics ... I do not let mine get that far.. nail polish is the only time they are green.








soak it in hot epson salt water.. 10 minutes then I use granulated sugar to draw the poison out of open sores...don't laugh it works...I think I have an ingrown fingernail and its green. What should I do?
Sounds like an infection. If the area is red, swollen, painful, and has a big ol pocket of pus there you should get it looked at by a doctor. Of course if it's green because you like green fingernail polish you might be okay
Keep it clean with hydrogen peroxide then put neosporin on it to prevent further infection do this for a few days and it should get better if it doesn't then go to the doctor.
It could be that another one is growing inside it.so when it grows to a certain height,the top one will fall off

No comments:

Post a Comment