Saturday, August 21, 2010

I closed my finger in a door. Will the fingernail fall off?

I hit it HARD. It's kind of black and blue under the nail, but I have nail polish on so it's hard to tell (I was going to take it off but it really hurts, even when I touch it gently). Do you think the nail will fall off? And does it hurt when a nail falls off?I closed my finger in a door. Will the fingernail fall off?
It probally will because my mom got a giant dog bone dropped on her foot and she had alot of blood under her nail then she had to get a hole drilled in it so the blood would come out then it fell off so i would go to a docter because hers was purpleish blueI closed my finger in a door. Will the fingernail fall off?
Keep some ice on it to help with the pain and swelling. It's hard to tell about the nail; sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Hubby seems to be the king of that kind of nail injuries and his rarely fall off; they just look bad until it grows out.





If it does fall off, keep a band-aid on it to keep the area clean and protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment