Sunday, August 1, 2010

How long until my fingernail grows back?

so today i was in school and my chair was ';detached'; from its legs. i didn't know this, so when i went to push in my chair my finger was between the metal plates between the chair and the legs and when i went to sit down i crushed my nail and it cracked. there was so much blood underneath my fingernail and now it is all dried up.





so what i'm asking is:


will my nail fall off?


will the wound beneath my nail heal and how long will it take?


how long until my fingernail grows completely back?How long until my fingernail grows back?
Your nail will probably fall of. It takes about a month or two to regrow. When it looks funky on top, trim it to make it look even. I ripped out a fingernail completely at a camp from a loose bench landing on it and me pulling. Ironically, it didn't hurt that bad. But, it regrew. No big. The wound caused heals quicker than the nail.How long until my fingernail grows back?
Hi Hon, yes it will grow back but it may take a little while. It may turn black before it falls off too so be ready for that if it happens. But if your nails grow pretty fast then it should not take to long, also vitamin b is great for nails. Good luck
Nails grow faster if you eat a lot of protein. It just depends on your diet I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment