Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How many coats of fingernail polish does a good secretary apply and how many toe rings are too many?

I don't want to be a bad secretary!How many coats of fingernail polish does a good secretary apply and how many toe rings are too many?
I think one ring per toe is enough. And three coats of nail polish. I don't know much about that stuff. If you are too bored, could you remove it and put it on again?





As for the gum, I think twice a day is good. Once mid morning and once after lunch.How many coats of fingernail polish does a good secretary apply and how many toe rings are too many?
You've described half the secretaries I've hired. They also seem to take their sweet time when bending over for a file in the bottom cabinet, where a male boss can see that tattoo right over the butt.





Now, in the 21st century, they don't give people like me secretaries anymore, as we all can word process and answer phones ourselves.





I miss those days.
Several coats each day, and one on each toe, and dont forget the gum.


Gotta really know how to smack it while talking and answering the phone.
WTH is ';instinct';??^^^^^ Looks like Lu could use a good nail painting, gum popping secretary!
Two coats of fingernail polish. And one toe ring. (Less is more.)





lol :)
where have you been secretaries are instinct..

No comments:

Post a Comment