Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm wondering if fingernail psoriasis is inherited? and if so what age will it start to show?

My daughter has severe psoriasis on her hands and feet. I do not have psoriasis, my mother does not have psoriasis, but my grandmother does. She is the only one in my whole family, besides my daughter, who has it. Very good question! My daughter's skin condition did not show until about 2 or 3 years ago. She is now 17. There is no proven cure for psoriasis, so I guess you can say that scientist may have not figured out what causes it. Some research shows it is inherited while others are leaning towards the immune system. Who knows? Hope this helps!!


Tina


http://www.psoriasishometreatment.blogspot.com/I'm wondering if fingernail psoriasis is inherited? and if so what age will it start to show?
Hi,





Why did you want to suffer for so many years? What country are you in? I guess if you are in the United States or other European countries, then the doctors have not heard of the answer to eczema.





Eczema / psoriasis is sometimes caused by eating things like shellfish, or sometimes caused by stress.





Here is how they treat eczema in Japan. It really works, I have seen two people improve his skin condition too.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwxmjd8Ck鈥?/a>





You can get the water for free. Place a wanted add in Craigslist for 8.5 PH drinking water. Someone might answer the add, and be able to provide the 8.5 PH water and the 2.5 PH water to treat the skin.





Good Luck!

1 comment:

bujagi said...

I have nail psoriasis on my hands and feet. I think the hereditary link is possible as my father, while he doesn't have psoriasis, has arthritis so I think there could be a link in the inflammatory sense.

Post a Comment