Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Have you ever cut yourself with your own fingernail?

I hate it when that happens.Have you ever cut yourself with your own fingernail?
Yes and once I accidently scratched my face and so I had a big red cut in the middle of my forehead...Have you ever cut yourself with your own fingernail?
No, I broke a fingernail (hah) while playing tennis because it got caught or whatever in one of the wire things and the racket flew out of my hand and I scratched my face with the broken nail as it flew out.
No, my nails have never been that sharp. I did poke myself with a plastic fork once, lol. I'm not sure how that happened, but the dots left behind were pretty noticeable for a little while.
lol me and my friend wear playing hand cuffs in my 6th grade language arts class and she clamped my wrist i wiggled out and her nail cut me! i still have the scar!
My nails have never been long enough to do anything with the lol I bite my nails constantly...I have stopped for awhile but they still aren't growing much
Me too! Ad when you finger just suddenly magnatizes to your eyeball...





=]
Yea, too may times.
Not that I recall.
its like adrenaline the pain is such a sudden rush for me





nope
no
no
yes =[





it hurts...

No comments:

Post a Comment