Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where do you keep your fingernail, scab, and belly button lint collections?

Do they need sunlight? Refrigeration?Where do you keep your fingernail, scab, and belly button lint collections?
i recycle them into food that i serve at a cafe near you allWhere do you keep your fingernail, scab, and belly button lint collections?
Sunlight is a no but refrigeration is an option. I find a even balance between non refrigeration and keeping it cool is the key.
I keep them in separate jars, tightly closed and labeled properly. They should not be aimed at sunlight or they will turn to fingernail, scab and belly button lint monsters! No refrigeration required.
I'm not going to tell. I don't want strange people trying to mess with my prize winning collections of bodily effluvia. Likewise with the complementary collection of used band aids and toe jam.
Proudly displayed on my coffee table.
Compost, they make good fertilizer.
In a specially compartmentalised box
I keep them in a glass jar by the side of my bed. They don't require anything, just a cork lid.
The floor or ground. No special requirements for storage.
In the garbage..?
At your house!
In the garbage, like normal people.
in a small jar, they need dark damp conditions dear
I eat mine!
you're supposed to keep them...oh crap...i eat all mine..i was told its good for my teeth
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment