Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some pretty fall fingernail polishes?

right now im wearing a dark purple, and then i allready know reds. I also know pinks are mainly summer colors. Does anybody have any cute colors that are fall?What are some pretty fall fingernail polishes?
Sorry but I think Pink can be worn all year round. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so later today I might change mine from red (Red Hot Ayers Rock OPI) to a pale pink.





Navy Blue


Silver


Gold


Paris collection from OPI


I know I might be leaving out a couple of colors but that is what came to my mind first.What are some pretty fall fingernail polishes?
I think yu should wear the color red or orange i think maybe a dark brown and dark orange.

Report Abuse



Hi,


Wine or mochaberry reds are very in. And black is very hott this season.


Bt I swear by the metallic midnight blue I am wearing right now.


The fall colurs are mainly black, wine reds, golds and other rich colours with metallic undertones.
How about using a Cherry color nail polish? or a dark orange color?





Hope I helped a little
french, black

No comments:

Post a Comment