Sunday, August 1, 2010

How do i stop my fingernail from falling off?

the blood underneath is all blue because i slammed it in the door. how to i prevent it from falling off?How do i stop my fingernail from falling off?
No way to prevent it from falling off. Sorry but it will come off sooner or later. Not biggie though when it does come off you will have a nice and pretty fresh new nail under it :-)How do i stop my fingernail from falling off?
you wont prevent it and it will look much better when it does come off


]
Ask your doc, but I thnk there is nothing you an do. I do think it might grow back. Your doc should be able to tell you.
Sorry you cant prevent that from happening, The painful part should be over. It will be just fine. Then again you could not loose the nail only time will tell.
You cant stop it from falling off but it may never fall off anyway
It may or may not fall off! If it is hanging, go see the Dr so they can remove it. Leaving it hang will do damage to the nail bed. If it is just bruised underneath, but still attached, it probably will not fall off, but will look nasty for months! I dropped 2 cans of spray paint on my bare toe, I didn't loose the nail, but it was bruised underneath for like 6 months! And as the nail grew, I would have to clean the dried blood out from underneath my nail, which is what a bruise is! My sister did loose a finger nail once, and it grew back fine, but was a long process!!
not much


my mom had the same thing and it fell off for a little bit it was messed up looking (the nail when it grew back) but it looked fine after it had healed
Krazy glue is ALWAYS the answer!
If there a crack in the nail, you can put super glue on it.


My nail was in the same condition, I super glued the crack and it eventually grew off.


GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment