Saturday, August 21, 2010

What does it mean when a tip of a fingernail turns downward?

Usually this is a genetic trait and I am sorry to say that there is absolutely nothing that you can do. I have the same problem and I have tried everything to correct and straighten it, but nothing has worked. If it really bothers you, you may just have to keep your nails short or perhaps get nail extensions.What does it mean when a tip of a fingernail turns downward?
you have egg shell nails. that apparently is a cosmetic term for it. girl that did my nails told me that.What does it mean when a tip of a fingernail turns downward?
It means they have been hitting toooo many computer keys..lol ;)
you lack water...at least that's what I was told
Sometimes misshaped fingernails can be a sign of health problems. Respiratory or cardiac problems. One fingernail, I wouldn't worry about- just cut it and see what happens when it grows back.
too long I guess! or could be that your shoes are to tight if its on your toes.
It means time to cut ya nails.
  • detox cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment