Saturday, August 21, 2010

I found 4 very tiny frogs (about the size of my smallest fingernail) so so small! What in the world do they ea?

What should be in their tank? I found all of them in grass. I have a 10 gallon tank, and about 10lbs of sand, but I have access to grass also. I think they are ';Little Grass Frogs'; not sure.I found 4 very tiny frogs (about the size of my smallest fingernail) so so small! What in the world do they ea?
I would try feeding them some BurgerShots from Burger King. They are pretty small, but they fill you up pretty quickly.I found 4 very tiny frogs (about the size of my smallest fingernail) so so small! What in the world do they ea?
They eat small rhinosaurases
i got 3 tiny frogs last year and at first i put real grass and plants in it but they die so fast to i just bought some fake plants from the pet store and made them a little pond with a bowl. when they were that tiny i fed them rollie pollies i caught in my yard and also crickets from the pet store (ask for small ones) but they are still alive a year later so i guess it worked
honestly if you don't know the basics of care and don't know the species i would highly recommend you release them. all frogs are carnivores with a majority being insectivores (invert eaters)





without location data and a picture i woudlnt even hazard a guess at the species or what care they requrie (frogs dont have some generic care) but they are likely to be newly morphed frogs and some species are protected and its illegal to keep or collect them so i would work out what species u have pretyy sharpish or just let them go

No comments:

Post a Comment