Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do i do about my fingernail fungus?

I am in desperate need of some advice. Just recently I noticed that my index finger is kinda yellow and I has small little bumps on the right side of the nail. I don't know how to treat it because I heard that over the counter medicine was bad for you liver but also that creams and stuff doesnt work either. Please tell me what worked and how you got it.


Thanks so much! %26lt;3What do i do about my fingernail fungus?
Onychomycosis is fungal infection of the nail plate, nail bed, or both.


Over-the-counter creams and ointments generally do not help treat this condition.


Prescription antifungal medicines taken by mouth may help clear the fungus in about 50% of patients. However, such medicines can cause side effects or may interfere with other medications. Some of the oral medications used to treat fungal infections of the nail can harm the liver.


In some cases, the health care provider may remove the nail. Nails grow slowly. Even if treatment is successful, a new, clearer nail may take up to a year to grow in.What do i do about my fingernail fungus?
Get a bowl and put for example 1 cup water and 1 cup with vinegar. the solution has to be 50% and 50%. Leave it soaking for 30 minutes for 3 times a day. you can also put 2 drops of vinegar on ur nail. but make sure that the vinegar stays there for at least 30 mins. the fungus will disappear because vinegar kills. and be sure you dry ur funger nail really good





Over the counters creams sometimes work if its a really good one. and dont make damage to the liver.the opi brand has a really good one for fungus.





Goodluck xx
u'd need antibiotics along with topical ointments for treatment. I'd rather refrain from self treatment see a doc. He'll be able to suggest the best treatment while being careful of not producing significant side effects.





I hope u have cut ur nails short. do not scratch ur body or put ur fingers in ur eyes/ mouth.
Go to this site. It should help you . You can also ask questions to the author. I hope it helps!
Pop along to your doctor and get the correct treatment for your nail, and stop listening to old wives tales.
that sounds like a WART go and get some FREEZE OFF it worked for me and my liver is fine....good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment