Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can stick my fingernail between my filling and tooth?

Now freaks me out to bits!I can stick my fingernail between my filling and tooth?
You gotta git that fixed! If you live near Mexico, the dentists there do it for $35, if you tell them that's all you have.





If your filling was quicksilver before, you might want to get a white composite one. Or if it was white before, you may want to switch to quicksilver. Because whatever was in there before, wasn't working. The quicksilver is worse for your health usually, but some people are fine with it.I can stick my fingernail between my filling and tooth?
If u said that u can stick ur finger between them then u have a gap between them u have to replace ur filling go to the same dentist





This may cause to u recurrent caries or pain during drinking or eating


so replace it as soon as possible





it could be only expose margin so u need also to go to the dentist in this case he gonna remove this exposed margin
i have the same problem mine was pulled out by walnuts i was eating as far as i know the only answer and your only choice is to go to your dentist and have them drill and fill.

No comments:

Post a Comment