Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I remove my fingernail polish?

If I don't have storebought fingernailpolish remover, is there a home remedy that I can use?How can I remove my fingernail polish?
If you put a new coat of nail polish over the existing polish and wipe it off right away it will take the dried polish underneath off as well. May have to do 2 or 3 times to get all of it off. If possible, use a clear or light color.





This is how I always remove mine, since the smell of remover gets to me.How can I remove my fingernail polish?
If you have clear nailpolish, paint a coat of that over your current nail polish. While it is still wet, take a cloth or paper towel and wipe it off. You might have to do it a couple of times, but it should take the color off.
ammonia - same stuff in nail polish remover but stronger
rubbing alcohol works pretty well
NAIL POLISH REMOVER
soap???
It's annoying and tedious, but you can just scratch it off with your other nails or maybe a nail file or something. I usually just use my other nails when I dont have polish remover.
Rubbing alchohol works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment