Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I know this is girly but how do I get fake fingernail glue off ?

It is just plain fingernail glue that you find in any store.I know this is girly but how do I get fake fingernail glue off ?
soak your nails in pure acetone, not regular nail polish remover it has to say 100% acetoneI know this is girly but how do I get fake fingernail glue off ?
Soak your nails in 100% straight acetone nail polish remover. If you also happen to have fake nails still on, then you can still soak your nails and the fake nails will dissolve. Just be careful: I held my fingers in there long enough that I had a reaction to the acetone, so it probably isn't a good idea to hold them in there for more than 15 minutes.
soak just your fingertips in acetone,or nail polish remover with acetone.
try nail polish remover with acetone
try soaking in warm water.
soak your finger nails in nail polish remover and then scrape or buff it off with a nail file.

No comments:

Post a Comment