Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does clear fingernail polish help to cure chiggers?

I always heard that the polish will kill the chigger. My veterinary friend says it's just an old wives tale and that the chigger is long gone before the itching starts.Does clear fingernail polish help to cure chiggers?
Yes. i had them last week and it cleared right up with the polishDoes clear fingernail polish help to cure chiggers?
You need a new veterinary. Putting fingernail polish over the hole the chigger entered will close off the air supply and smother the chigger. Then it will be gone.
we always used petro
Not sure, but I had forgotten about that. When I was a kid and went blackberry picking I would get chiggers something awful. It seemed like I put on some stinky sulfur stuff to keep them away but yes once I was bitten I do remember the fingernail polish. Not sure of its viability. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment