Saturday, August 21, 2010

My kids spilled fingernail polish remover on my finished wood end table. How do I repair the end table cheap?

I would sand off the table and remove the rest of the varnish and make it smooth. Then go get a stain that you like and re-stain it yourself and then polyurethane it.My kids spilled fingernail polish remover on my finished wood end table. How do I repair the end table cheap?
Wendy got it right. The best thing to do will be to refinish it. Sand all of the finish off, restain it, and then apply polyurethane. Then never let the kids have fingernail polish remover anywhere except a tile or linoleum surface. It will ruin carpet or rugs as well.My kids spilled fingernail polish remover on my finished wood end table. How do I repair the end table cheap?
get the same color varnish redo it

No comments:

Post a Comment